Oh...a little bit about me:
In October 2015, I took a leap. I left my awesome full time job, with good salary, fantastic co-workers and health benefits. Here's the crazy, scary part. I didn't know what I was going to do next.
I knew I wanted to create something that was mine. I wanted to work on my terms. I wanted flexibility. I wanted to mix up all of my superpowers and create a brand spanking new business.
I started with a manifesto....(that's it to the left)...With these words guiding me...I set my fears aside and never looked back. In the past 9 months I have:
- Launched Creative Mercantile - a subscription box filled with creative supplies for planners, memory keepers, stationery lovers and crafters. Every month I send hundreds and hundreds of boxes around the world.
- Opened an Etsy shop to offer more unique and original creative supplies.
- Built an amazing, organic following on Instagram that fueled all of my business growth
I am finally in a place where I am totally happy!
But guess what? It's hella fun too. I have made new friends, executed faboo collaborations and grown my business...all via Instagram.
Now I am combining all of my knowledge,ideas and skills to create this class so that I can help others grow their businesses.
This is just the beginning...I will keep learning, growing, hustling and I can't wait to see you do the same.
Still curious about who this happy girl is???
- I like to make things, belly laugh, document my life in words and pictures and eat ginger cookies and donuts.
- I am a 40 something...I have been a Costume Designer, Corporate Marketer and Retailer.
- I think Gratitude is a super power.
- I collect random facts in my head....my friends don't call me Christa-pedia for nothing.